Sunday, July 20, 2008

Were engaged!




Well On july 4th i purposed to Amanda Marie Meserve. I will tell you how i did it, i had here mom come up with a scavenger hunt to take amanda around pine valley while i was on my way up to pine valley. Well i was hiding behind the old pine valley church. and the puzzle told amanda to go to the Church and she came around the back I was so so nervous and i got down on my knee and asked her to marry me! and her response was YES!!!!!!! But her best friend Chelsey got more hugs than me!

1 comment:

Trish&Tony said...

My baby brother is getting married... I am so excited! Adam you are my heart and you and I have a connection even though I am so far away, I still worry about you,but so happy for you and to see you all grown up and getting ready to start a family with one of the sweetest girls I know! I am happy for the both of you and I love you. Can't wait to have the family meet Tony!!Took me forever to find your freaken blog!!